1. Complete final editing of the BBC report for the day.
2. Bring in the sandwich board sign
3. Evaluate the site
a. Look for any litter, garbage, graffiti, vandalism, other indications of criminal activity or other problems in or around the building.
b. Add any relevant volunteer jobs to the list of jobs for volunteers
4. Turn off the BBC computer and monitor. (Turn off the Director’s computer if it’s on.)
5. Turn off the Main computer monitor (Leave the computer on)
a. Close any programs that have files that need to be backed up automatically overnight
6. Call forward (*72) the office phone to 484 725 4063
7. Turn off the lights
8. Turn on the alarm
9. Lock the front door