- The Pat Ytsma Ride Safe Bike Tour is organized in memory of our friend Patrick Ytsma who tragically died on December 8th, 2011 from injuries sustained in a biking accident.
- All proceeds from this Bike Tour will benefit Pat Ytsma’s children.
- The bike tour will consist of supported 20 and 40 mile flat bike routes through Berks and Lehigh Counties. The Bike Tour will begin and end at The Earl Adams Memorial Park Facility in Breinigsville, PA.
- Pledges for riders are being requested and will be greatly appreciated.
- Any and all donations will be accepted. See donations page for additional information.
- The participant who raises the most pledges will receive a Classic Steel Trek Cruiser!
CAT offers the following premiums for donations to Ytsma Education Fund:
- Anyone who donates $50 will receive a free 1-hour basic bicycle education class
Anyone who donates $100 will receive a free Traffic Skills 101 Class
Anyone who donates $150 will receive a free Basic Bicycle Mechanic Class
Anyone who donates $200 will receive free Traffic Skills 101 Classes for their entire family
Anyone who donates $300 will receive a free Advanced Bicycle Mechanic Class
All donations go to the education fund for Patrick’s children. CAT will bear all costs of the classes. Anyone receiving a class as a premium may give the class or classes to anyone else.
Classes must be taken at the Bethlehem Bicycle Cooperative.
Complete descriptions of the classes can be found on the BBC website.